The PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2022 was announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission on December 17, 2022, in the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2022, Name of Posts
The following posts are open for these eligible candidates.
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Director (BS-18)
- Computer programmer (BS-17)
- District Trainer (BS-16)
- Assistant Director Marketing (BS-17)
- Assistant Director M&O (BS-17)
- Public Relation Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Literacy Mobilizer (BS-14)
- Monitor (BS-14)
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (Finance) (BS-17)
PPSC Jobs 2022 Details
|Job’s State Location||Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||2nd January 2023|
|Name of Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education for Jobs||BA/BSC, MBA, Master’s Degree, and BS Hons|
|Posts: Number||Multiple + Posts|
|Jobs Announced Date||18 December 2022|
Name of Department
- Agriculture Department
- Special Education Department
- Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Mall Department
- Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department
- Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department
- Information and Culture Department
PPSC Jobs 2022 Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Assistant Director (BS-17)||MSc||07|
|Dy.Director (BS-18)||MA/ BS||06|
|Computer programmer (BS-17)||Bachelor||02|
|District Trainer (BS-16)||Master||30|
|Assistant Director Marketing (BS-17)||MBA||01|
|Assistant Director M&O (BS-17)||MBA/ M.Com||03|
|Public Relation Officer (BS-17)||MA||02|
|Assistant Director (BS-17)||Master||01|
|Literacy Mobilizer (BS-14)||BA/ BSc||183|
|Monitor (BS-14)||BA/ BSc||72|
|Medical Officer (BS-17)||MBBS||12|
|Assistant Director (Finance) (BS-17)||MBA||01|
How To Apply Online for PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2022
I will tell you the complete procedure how you can apply online PPSC Jobs. Below are the steps to follow.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for the aforementioned roles.
- Download the challan form that is offered on the PPSC website.
- Deposit the Rs. 600 registration fee in any National Bank of Pakistan branch (NBP).
- Before submitting an online application, please read the PPSC website’s basic instructions on the application fee, written test, and interview.
- Duty will be assigned to the District or Region that the employee nominated.
- You may apply if you are a regular employee of the Punjab Government, the Federal Government, Semi-Governmental Institutions, or an Autonomous Body with an equivalent salary.
- Candidates should not believe any information that is shared by anybody other than the PPSC’s website because no information shared by anyone else is valid.
Applications that aren’t complete or arrive late won’t be taken into account.
Test & Interview
Only those who have been shortlisted will be called for a test or interview.
No TA/DA will be allowed during the test or interview.
The deadline to apply
The application must be submitted by January 2, 2023.