Jobs for Civilians at the Pak Army Ammunition Depot in Kohat are posted in the Daily Nawae-Waqat Newspaper for the years 2022–2023.
Applications are being accepted at the Kohat Ammunition Depot for the positions of UDC and Lab Foreman. Candidates with a Punjabi domicile may apply for these positions.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and intermediate level skills (30 wpm typing speed) are eligible to apply. The age range is between 18 and 30.
Send applications to the above address if you’re interested. For additional information on the application process and guidance, see the entire description on this page.
Jobs Details ;
|Job Address||Chief Ordnance Officer Ammunition Depot Kohat|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Organization||Pak Army Ammunition Depot Kohat|
|Education||BSc / Intermediate|
Required Education & Skills
- 30 wpm typing speed
- UDC ( BPS – 11)
- Lab Foreman ( BPS – 12)
How to Apply Pak Army Ammunition Depot Kohat Civilian Jobs
- Send your resume and all required paperwork to the address shown below if you’re interested.
- Along with the application, include certified copies of your education, employment, CNIC, residency, and family registration documents.
- At the time of the interview, all original documents must be brought with you.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The application must be submitted before January 1, 2023.
Address: Chief Ordnance Officer Ammunition Depot Kohat